Y&L recently completed a new mobile application for Bexar County, Texas. The Robust Mobile Application took four months to complete. In conjuction with community officials, Y&L went through the entire design, development quality assurance and user testing process.
Community Members can Utilize the Mobil Application to:
- View and add upcoming community events to their calendars
- Receive emergency alerts and instructions
- Sign up for Jury Duty
- Review election for information voting locations
- Request record searches
- Visitation requests for county jail.
The mobile application was developed in and is hosted on the Microsoft Cloud.
Bexar County officials were delighted with how the mobile application turned out and are ready to roll it out according to their marketing plan.
Y&L created a User’s Manual and provided training to various count officials to allow them to update content on the application.
Phase II discussions are underway and tentatively include the following:
- Push notifications to mobile app users during emergency situations and evacuations.
- Parking availability at different parking lots around the county courthouse – actual number of open spaces per lot in real time.